Dowload claim forms from pet insurance companies
You need to make a claim for vet fees but you don’t have any claim form? No worries! You can download and print one off here.
You’ll find below all the claim forms I could gather from UK pet insurance companies. Note that for some benefits you may need a different type of form . In that case, give a call to your insurer’s customer service straightaway. They should be able to send you the relevant paperwork.
Important information when you make a claim
- Read your terms and conditions: they explain the process you must follow to make a claim. It varies from company to company, so have a quick read.
- Don’t hesitate to give your insurer a call to discuss beforehand, especially if you’re not sure the condition or treatment will be covered.
- Make sure you complete the claim form with great details: otherwise, that may delay your claim assessment. Generally, you will have to fill in one part and your vet will have to do another. Also, remember to write your policy number clearly for quick identification.
- Make sure your vet agrees to be paid directly by the insurance company: if your pet insurance can pay your vet directly, you must double check with your vet that this is ok with them.
- When you have confirmation that your claim settled, always ask for the details of the calculation and verify that the right amount has been paid.
If you find more claim forms online, feel free to add a comment below. Good luck with your claim!